MISAKI - Sakura is high grade Koi-Food manufactured with Spirulina. Original developed by our
experienced production method for good actual results to make NISHIKIGOI grow healthy and quickly.
- Adequate colour enhancement
- Nutritional well-balanced growth
- Excellent palatability
- Daily Food Recommand
- Useful for winter season
- Maintain water conditions
Colour has high nutrition, including good quality protein, Vitamin B1, E, and 10 kinds of essential
Animo Acid at large quantity.
This MISAKI - Sakura Koi feed which relects our long time researh result and the latest skills.
1.The Colour koi Feed with "Spirulina" helps to boost up the red pigment.
2.Perfect coloring is expected by Spirulina in "Red Color Feed"
3. This also has excellent palatability and good digesbility that is good for intenstine. Fish eats preferably.
4.Reduction in feces amount is expected as the excellence of digestion and absorption.
5.The fish grows vigorously and becomes a huge, well-balanced figure.
6.Body surface will be lustrous. Fish can get bright perfect skin.
7.It is considered to be white skin, instead of yellow white.
8.Various Vitamin are enriched to make up for vitamin consumption by stress.
9.Special raw materials are compounded for liver strengthening and immunopotentiation.
10. This MISAKI - Sakura Koi feed contains Viable bacteria " PROBIOTICS".
Feeding, Precaution & Preservation :
1. Feed Misaki Sakura Koi-Food 2 or 3 times daily according to water temperature, fish eats within 5 to 10 minutes per each feeding.
2. Please keep it cool at a dark place and use as fast as possible.
3. Colour may change due to natural raw materials. It does not influence the quality.
4 This is not a food for human.
Rough Protein Min 40%
Crude Fat Min 6%
Crude Fiber Min 1%
Crude Ash Max 13%
Calcium Min 1.4%
Phosphorus Min 1.8%
Fish Meal, wheat flour, Fish oil , krill Mir, bread crumbs,
starch, a wheat embryo, corn gluten meal, soybean meal
A Brewery Yeast, a dry yeast cell wall, a day lily end, phosphoric acid calium, salt, spirulina.
Vitamin A,C,D3,E,B1,B2,B6,B12, K3,Nicotinic acid, Pantothenic acid, Calcium Pantothenic, Choline, Biotin, Inositol, Folic acid.
Iron(FE), Copper (CU), Zinc(ZN), Manganese(Mn), Cobalt (Co), Iodine (I), Phosphorus(P), Magnesium (Mg), dihydrogenphosphate aluminum hydroxide, ferrous fumarete, protein degrading enzyme, fat degrading enzyme, taurine, astaxanthine ethoxyquin