SAKURA WHEAT GERM & COLOUR
MISAKI - Sakura is high grade Koi-Food manufactured with wheat germ. Original developed by our
experienced production method for good actual results to make NISHIKIGOI grow healthy and quickly.
- Adequate colour enhancement
- High digestability to maintain shape
- Excellent palatability
- Nutritional well-balanced growth
- Daily Food Recommand
- Useful for winter season
- Maintain water conditions
Wheat germ & Colour has high nutrition, including good quality protein, Vitamin A,D,E,K,B1,B2,B6,B12,C, and 10 kinds of essential
Animo Acid at large quantity.
This MISAKI - Sakura Koi feed which relects our long time researh result and the latest skills.
1. This Misaki - Sakura Koi Feed has excellent palatability and good digesbility that is good for intenstine. Fish eats preferably.
2.Reduction in feces amount is expected as the excellence of digestion and absorption.
3.The Colour koi Feed with "Spirulina" helps to boost up the red pigment.
4.Perfect coloring is expected by Spirulina in "Red Color Feed"
5.The fish grows vigorously and becomes a huge, well-balanced figure.
6.Body surface will be lustrous. Fish can get bright perfect skin.
7.It is considered to be white skin, instead of yello white.
8.It is rich in various vitamins to supplement the consumption of vitamins due to stress.
9.Contains special ingredients to strengthen the liver and boost immunity.
10. This MISAKI - Sakura Koi feed contains Viable bacteria " PROBIOTICS".
Feeding, Precaution & Preservation :
1. Feed Misaki Sakura Koi-Food 2 or 3 times daily according to water temperature, fish eats within 5 to 10 minutes per each feeding.
2. Please keep it cool at a dark place and use as fast as possible.
3. Colour may change due to natural raw materials. It does not influence the quality.
4. This is not a food for human.
Sakura Wheat germ
Crude Protein min 39%
Crude Fat Min 4%
Crude Fiber Max 5%
Crude Ash Max 15%
Calcium Min 1.2%
Phosphorus Min 1.3%
Fish Meal 38%
Wheat Flout, Sorghum 29%
Soybean oil residue (corn glutenol) 23%
Rice bran 4%
Calcium phosphate, salt, fish oil 6%
wheat germ, (yeast for steel))(vegetable oil
Fish Meal, Wheat germ, Rice Bran, Soybean Meal, Yeast, Salt.
Vitamin A,D,E,K,B1,B2,B6,B12,C, Nicotinic acid, Pantothenic acid, Choline, Biotin, inositol, Folic acid.
Iron(FE), Copper (CU), Zinc(ZN), Manganese(Mn), Cobalt (Co), Iodine (I), Phosphorus(P), Magnesium (Mg), Proteoiytic Enzyme, Lipolytic Enzyme, Ethosyquin.
Guaranteed Analysis Min 40%
Rough Protein Min 6%
Crude Fat Min 1%
Crude Fiber Max 13%
Crude Ash Min 1.4%
Calcium Min 1.8%
Fish Meal, wheat flour, Fish oil, krill Mir, bread crumbs,
starch, a wheat embryo, corn gluten meal, soybean meal
A Brewery Yeast, a dry yeast cell wall, a day lily end, phosphoric acid calium, salt, spirulina.
Vitamin A,C,D3,E,B1,B2,B6,B12, K3,Nicotinic acid, Pantothenic acid, Calcium Pantothenic, Choline, Biotin, Inositol, Folic acid.
Iron(FE), Copper (CU), Zinc(ZN), Manganese(Mn), Cobalt (Co), Iodine (I), Phosphorus(P), Magnesium (Mg),
dihydrogenphosphate aluminum hydroxide, ferrous fumarete, protein degrading enzyme, fat degrading enzyme, taurine, astaxanthine ethoxyquin