This is FEED ONE’s original KOI FEED which reflects our long time research result and the latest skills.
- This KOI FEED has excellent palatability. Fish eats preferably.
- Reduction in fences amount is expected as the excellence of digestion and absorption.
- Fish glow fast and get balanced massive figure.
- Perfect colouring is expected by Spirulina in “Red Colour Feed”.
- Body surface will be lustrous. Fish can get bright perfect skin.
- It is considered to be white skin, not to be yellow.
- Various Vitamins are enriched to make up for vitamin consumption by stress.
- Special raw materials are compounded for liver strengthening and immunopotentiation.
- This KOI FEED contains Viable bacteria “PROBIOTICS”.
How to Feed
Please feed the amount that fish can eat in 5 minutes for once and feed 2 or 3 times a day.
Please be careful and reduce the amount when the water temperature is high (30?C and more) or low (15?C and less).
Nutrition Facts SAKURA RED COLOUR SAKURA GROWING SAKURA PREMIUM
Crude Protein 40.0% 45.0% 36.0%
Crude Fat 6.0% 6.0% 5.0%
Crude Fiber 1.0% 1.0% 1.0%
Crude Ash 13.0% 13.0% 13.0%
Fish meal, Krill meal, Wheat germ, Digestive enzyme, Taurine, Betaine, Licorice extract, Yeast, Yeast cell wall, Viable bacterial preparations, Spirulina (RED COLOUR).
Vitamin / Vitamin A, C, D3, E, K3, B1, B2, B6, B12, Nicotinic Acid.
Pantothenic Acid, Choline, Biotin, Inositol, Folic Acid.
Mineral / Phosphorus, Calcium, Zinc, Cobalt, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, Aluminium, Iodine, Salt
Precautions for use and preservations :-
- Please do not use for cow, sheep, goat and deer).
(You will be punished if you use for these animals)
- Please be careful not to get into feed for cow, sheep, goat and deer.
(Incruding ingredients or raw materials for its feed)
- Please keep it cool at a dark place and use as fast as possible.
- Colour may change due to natural raw materials. It does not influence the quality
- This is not a food for human.